The region of North Lake Garda offers numerous sports options. In the heart of Torbole, Hotel Villa Clara is the ideal starting point for enjoying outdoor sports in the beautiful Trentino.
Torbole offers one of the longest and beautiful beaches of lake Garda. The beach, with little white stones, runs from the little port until Riva del Garda.
We offer special services to our sportive guests, like:
- Storage room for surfboards, bicycles and sport material with alarm system and video recording;
- Sockets to charge electric bikes;
- Equipped workshop with air-compressor;
- Bike wash with pressure washer;
- Wash&drying machine (*);
- Place to dry clothes;
- City-bike rental (*);
- Info material, maps and tips for excursions and tours;
- Weather forecast;
- Free Internet WiFi;
- A shower and a luggage deposit on departure day;
- Luggage delivery with courier (*).
(*) Paid service
Mountain Bike and Road Bike
The Garda Trentino is ideal for mountain-biking. It offers numerous cycling routes from easy to medium and high levels of difficulty.
In Torbole is possible to rent bikes of every type. There are also bike-shuttle that will take you every day to the most impressive destinations of Lake Garda.
There are easy and relaxing cycling tours along the several cycle paths, immersed in green meadows, olive groves and fascinating old town centres.
Sailing and Windsurfing
Thanks to the constancy of the winds, Torbole became a renowned sailing and windsurfing centre.
Every year, our area is chosen by the principal yachting clubs of Europe to host important regattas.
Our hotel is about 200 m. from the nice beach of Torbole.
We are close to the following important sailing clubs of Lake Garda:
- Circolo Surf Torbole and windsurf-schools: 400 m.
- Circolo Vela Torbole and "Conca d'Oro" beach: 900 m.
- Circolo Vela Arco: 800 m.
- Fraglia Vela Riva: 3,5 Km
- Fraglia Vela Malcesine: 10 Km
Walking and Hiking
In this area there are many trails with exceptional views, through the woods and along the lake shore.
A backpack and a pair of walking shoes. Nothing else is required to discover the beauty of the mountains surrounding the lake.
Climbing and Vie Ferrate
For the more daring climbers, but also for anyone, Torbole and surroundings offer more than 1000 different trails for sports climbing. There are not only breathtaking climbing choises on good rock, but also a great variety of via ferratas.